- 1.Visiting our websites When you visit our website, the hosting provider of our website, Amazon Web Services (AWS) automatically collects and stores various information in so-called server log files that your browser transmits to us. The information/data mentioned is neither assigned to specific persons nor linked to data from other sources. The following technical data will be recorded by us, as usual with every connection with a web server, without your intervention, and stored by us until automatic deletion after no later than two days: Woocommerce cart data Unique identification code for Woocommerce customer The collection and processing of this technical data is for the purpose of enabling theuse of our website, continuously ensuring system security and stability, optimisingour website, and for internal statistical purposes. This is our legitimate interest in the processing of data in the sense of Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. f GDPR. Furthermore, the IP addresses will be evaluated, together with other data, in case of attacks on the network infrastructure or other unauthorised use or misuse of the website, for the purpose of intelligence and protection, and if appropriate, used in criminal proceedings for identification and civil and criminal proceedings against the relevant users. This is our legitimate interest in the processing of data in the sense of Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. f GDPR.
- 3.Google Analytics This websites also uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Inc. is an enterprise of the holding company Alphabet Inc., domiciled in the USA. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the websites (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on websites activity and providing other services relating to websites activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Generally, before the data is transmitted to the provider, the IP address will be abbreviated by activating IP anonymization (anonymizeIP) on this website, within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. In these cases, we provide contractual guarantees to ensure that Google Inc. maintains a sufficient level of data protection. According to Google Inc., under no circumstances will the IP address be associated with any other user-related data. More information about the web analytics service used is available at the websites of Google Analytics: https://www.google.ch/policies/privacy/partners In addition to the data listed in section 3.1, we may receive the following information of Google Analytics: Navigation path Length of stay on the website Returning or new user End device We do not use the information and personal data collected by Google Analytics to identify individuals unless we become aware of specific indications of illegal use.
- 4.Contact possibility via the website You may contact us via our websites contact page or by e-mail to the following e-mail address: [email protected]. For this, we require the following information: Name, Subject, E-Mail address, message. We use this data, which you may give voluntarily, only in order to answer your contact question or to reply to your e-mail in the best possible manner. Therefore, the processing of this data is in our legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. f GDPR and you have provided consent in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. a GDPR.
- 5.Registration for our newsletter (if relevant) The registration for our newsletter requires registration. For this you must provide your name and e-mail address. By registering, you give us your consent to process the given data in order to periodically send the newsletter to the address you have given. This consent constitutes the legal basis for our processing of your e-mail address in the sense of Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. a GDPR. All information gathered this way will never be passed on or sold to any third party. At the end of each newsletter a link is provided by means of which you can unsubscribe at any time. After unsubscribing your personal data will be deleted.
- 12.Right to restriction of processing You have the right to obtain from the Foundation restriction of processing where one of the following applies: the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling the Foundation to verify the accuracy of the personal data; the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the restriction of their use instead; the Foundation no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; and/or the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the Foundation override those of the data subject. If any one of the aforementioned conditions is met, and you wish to request the restriction of the processing of personal data stored by the Foundation, you may at any time contact the Foundation’s responsible person. The responsible person will arrange the restriction of the processing.
- 13.Right to object You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time, to the processing of personal data concerning you, which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The Foundation shall no longer process the personal data in the event of the objection, unless the Foundation can demonstrate reasonable grounds for the processing, which override the interests, rights and freedoms of you, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. In order to exercise the right to object, you may directly contact the responsible person.